Massage And Reflexology Center
Recreational Therapy Intern - Fort Wayne, IN
We are searching for recreational therapy interns for the Fort Wayne, IN area! New Leaf Recreation is an approved provider for the Indiana Medicaid Waiver and we serve individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We accept interns throughout the year and will assign one internship supervisor per student during the duration of their internship.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hired upon internship completion.
· Independently plan, coordinate, and conduct therapeutic recreation programs for individuals.
· Assess clients to address various areas of need and interest using our self-developed assessment.
· Create individualized treatment plans for clients.
· Track client's goal progression and practice writing quarterly reports.
· Write progress notes for each session spent with clients.
· Attend and participate in quarterly treatment team meetings with internship supervisor.
· Submit all written paperwork on their scheduled due dates for review to internship supervisor.
Click Here to Add a Title
New Leaf Recreation, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.