Massage And Reflexology Center
Recreational Therapy Intern
Areas: Fort Wayne, Merrillville, Indianapolis, Terre Haute
We are searching for recreational therapy interns for the above area(s) of Indiana! New Leaf Recreation, LLC is an approved provider for the Indiana Medicaid Waiver and we serve individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a home and community setting. We accept interns throughout the year; each student will be assigned one CTRS to shadow during the duration of their internship.
Every intern will have the opportunity to be hired upon internship completion.
· Plan, coordinate, and conduct therapeutic recreation programs while under the supervision of the internship supervisor.
· Assess clients to address various areas of need and interest using our self-developed assessment.
· Create individualized treatment plans for clients.
· Track the client's goal progression by completing quarterly reports.
· Write progress notes for each session spent with clients.
· Attend and participate in quarterly treatment team meetings with the internship supervisor.
· Submit all written paperwork on their scheduled due dates for review to the internship supervisor.
New Leaf Recreation, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.