Apply for Services/Our Locations

Whether you already receive waiver funding from Family Supports Waiver (FSW) or Community Integration and Habilitation Waiver (CIH), are waiver eligible but do not have access to services just yet, are interested in private pay, or simply want to learn more about recreational therapy, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Learn More About Us

Click Here to Learn More About the Medicaid Waiver Process

Apply Here

Funding Source*
This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you! Your message was sent successfully.


If you reside in a county we currently do not serve,

contact us and we will add your county to our list.