Massage And Reflexology Center
Our Mission Statement
Our Mission Statement
New Leaf strives to improve the quality of life of individuals living with disabilities by assisting them in gaining and maintaining independence during their daily lives through the utilization of therapeutic recreation interventions and behavior management strategies.
Who We Are
New Leaf launched in July 2019, with its main focus being recreational therapy services for individuals with disabilities on the Indiana Medicaid Waiver. In order to help further serve our clients and our community, New Leaf chose to expand in August 2021 adding behavior management services. We pride ourselves on our ethical practice, continuity of care, and our team of therapists and consultants. We strive to provide quality services to individuals, with our main goals in mind being goal achievement, community integration, and a positive quality of life, all while having fun in the process.
Our Promise to You
New Leaf takes the therapeutic recreation and behavioral management professions very seriously. We promise to always put our clients first and to be the best service providers we have the ability to be. We vow to always hold ourselves to the highest standard of ethical behavior and to comply with the ATRA Code of Ethics, which applies for both recreational therapy and behavior management service provision:
1. Beneficence: bring about good in our actions.
2. Non-Maleficence: do no harm.
3. Autonomy: provide choice & respect decisions.
4. Justice: provide others with what they deserve.
5. Fidelity: act in good faith & keep vows/promises.
6. Veracity: be honest & tell the truth.
7. Informed Consent: service information transparency.
8. Confidentiality: keep health information private.
9. Competence: improve profession-related knowledge.
10. Compliance: comply with local, state, & federal laws.
Please refer to ATRA's website for more information about their Code of Ethics.
Click Here to Add a Title
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.